answered prayers



There's a game we used to play when I was in college called "Never Have I Ever. . ." And the purpose of said game was to say something you had never done to get other people out who had done that thing. 

I thought of this tonight because never have I ever had God not answer a prayer. That's too many negatives in one sentence. I'm sorry. But the point stands. 

God answers prayer. 

Even my silly ones. Like: "Dear Lord, please help the Royals win." Even the ones I say aren't a big deal. Like: "Lord, it would be nice if I got to travel more." He hears them and answers them. 

I don't always like the answer, but He always answers them. Sometimes the answer seems to take a long time. But in the end, God has always and will always answer prayer because He is faithful. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!