faithfulness in beauty


I am a firm believer that beauty can be found in any situation. We just need eyes to see it.

I'm not the biggest fan of winter. I really don't like being cold. I dislike wearing tons of layers; it makes me feel like I can't move. My heart delights in the beauty of growing things. I like not having to wear shoes. Essentially I'm a hobbit. So yeah, winter not really my thing.
 
And yet, there is still beauty to be found in it. This is perhaps a mild illustration, but I honestly believe that in any situation in life beauty can be found because God can be found in any situation in life, and He is the altogether beautiful one. All beautiful things do is reflect the beauty of the Creator. And everything that we find beautiful is just a glimpse of the beauty that is waiting to be revealed.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!