faithfulness in healing

Healing is a subject that is close to my heart. I know that it is a subject that is close to God's heart as well. I know that He looks at the broken world, the broken people, the broken relationships and situations, and I know that His heart grieves because that was never what He intended for us.

Jesus became human so that He could heal our broken world. But His healing came in an unusual way. He died for us. He became the remedy. He redeemed the world.

And yet, the world is still broken. We still have the consequences of the fall. There is still death.

And yet, I believe that God is faithful in healing. We just don't always see His healing the way we would expect to see it. Sometimes the healing comes when the body dies and doesn't have to fight cancer any more. Sometimes the healing is through surgery or medicine. Sometimes the healing comes just through time. 

I do believe that God always heals. I just don't think it's always the healing we are looking for. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!