reasons for everything
I always knew there was a reason that I hadn't dated anyone. I logically knew this, and yet somewhere deep inside there always was this question of why am I different from everyone else? I think on of the puzzel pieces fell into place today when I was in my relationship class. We were talking about traits that have been shown to contribute to a successful marriage. And we were talking about the top things we look for in a potential mate. I have always had high standards for a potential mate. And there are a few things that I am completely unwilling to compromise on (i.e. a relationship with Jesus). As we were sitting there, my professor mentioned that one time he had his students write out the top 5 characteristics they want in a mate and then compare it to their current partner. He said that a shocking number of the students had less than half of the characteristics in their current partner. That was when I realized it. I have never dated because I never found anyone who was up to...


Comments
Post a Comment