the stars


I love the stars. Ever since I was little, the stars have been faithful companions. No matter where I was, if I went outside at night, there they would be, the same lights winking back at me. 

The stars have always pointed me back to a faithful God. Because each one of those tiny specks of light has a name. Because each one is exactly where it is supposed to be. They all come out in procession. They forever sing praises to the Creator. 

The stars remind me that I am small and God is big. The sheer vastness of the universe and how it all continues on just as He has commanded it to. The fact that the command of His mouth is still being obeyed as light is still being created through new stars forming.

Whenever I struggle to see God's faithfulness, I look at the stars. And I marvel at God being so big and caring for something so small like me. How beautiful is that?!?!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Called Beauty

learning to savor

I say Hi!